Project directors of the HeLIOS (Hemingway Library Information Online Skills) tutorial were JaNae Kinikin and G. Megan Davis.
If you find any problems with the tutorial or have any questions please contact e-mail email@example.com
The following individuals assisted in the creation of the original HeLIOS tutorial:
- Elaine Shelburne, Ben Lomond High School
- Marilyn Taylor, Ogden High School
- Amy Vance, Ben Lomond High School
- Kathy Payne, Weber State University Library
- Max Greenland--Flash design, animation, and development
Assistance with revising the original HeLIOS tutorial was provided by:
- JaNae Kinikin, Weber State University
- G. Megan Davis, Weber State University
- Forest Allen, Fremont High School
- Joanne Christensen, Weber High School
- Elayne Finlinson, Davis High School
- Sarah Herron, West High School
- Fawn Morgan, Layton High School
- The creators of the HeLIOS tutorial would like to thank the Hemingway family for their support of this Hemingway Faculty Excellence project.
- Design, animation, and development of the comic HeLIOS tutorial were provided by Ludwig Possie.
- Scripts for the lessons were written by Forest Allen, Joanne Christensen, JaNae Kinikin, Fawn Morgan, and Ludwig Possie.
- Graphic assistance was provided by Britta Stumpp.
- Web Site redesign provided by Augusto Garcia.